- Demonstrates initiative in problem-solving and consensus building.
- Provides a high level of commitment to the Division of Student Life and student programs.
- Fosters collaborative and creative thinking.
- Demonstrates a strong, positive influence with other students to be motivated to accomplish goals.
- Encourages students to be visionary and positive in their leadership roles.
- Demonstrates initiative in meeting challenges.
- Inspires, through example, for others to act with integrity and high professional standards.
- Pursues and achieves high academic standards.
- Strives for excellence in communication among their peers and others.
Applications are due on WVUEngage by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 31.
The award will be presented at the Student Organization Excellence Awards Banquet on Tuesday, April 18 at 6 p.m. in the Mountainlair Ballrooms.
If you have questions, please contact Student Engagement and Leadership at SEL@mail.wvu.edu.