Skip to main content
All residence halls closed, other building and transportation closures
- All campus libraries are closed.
- The Student Rec Center on Morgantown’s campus is closed.
- The Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) system will be closed for passenger service until further notice.
- The Mountainlair and Evansdale Crossing will be closed. The Mountainlair will have limited hours for those who need to access The Rack.
All residence halls will be closed, except those designated to accommodate students with no other alternatives for housing. Other than the Evansdale Café, residential dining will be closed.
- We are strongly advising and requesting that students do not return to campus. If you have a safe alternative for housing, we need you to pursue those options.
- If you have no other alternative, the University will work with you to find accommodations, though rooms will be limited.
- Services will be extremely limited on campus.
- If you have a dining plan or are a current resident in the residence hall system or the University apartment system, the University is developing a plan to provide a credit to you as a result of our moving to the period of no in-class instruction. We will provide additional details in the coming days.
- There will be future communication on a coordinated move-out effort for University residence halls, and we ask that you wait to return to campus to obtain your belongings until that announcement.
- You do not need to return to campus to move your items from your residence hall room or apartment at this time in order to receive a credit. All facilities will be securely locked. If you have any concerns about an item left in your residence, please contact ResLife@mail.wvu.edu.