Fall bills will be coming out July 6 and will be due July 26. If you have not yet set up online proxy access through the Parent/Guest Portal, do so now before you leave for the summer. Four easy steps will ensure that your parent/designee can receive billing notifications, be able to call in on your behalf with questions and view and pay the bill this summer and in upcoming semesters:
- Log on to the WVU Portal and click on STAR.
- Click on Parent/Guest Proxy and complete the remaining four steps:
- Account: Create a new proxy account by clicking Add Proxy.
- Authorization: Click Expand Proxy and choose the Authorization tab to view and grant specific access.
- Passphrase: Set a phrase the proxy will use to verify his/her identity when calling or emailing WVU on your behalf.
- Email: If you want your proxy to receive billing notifications, go to Update Address
Information (http://bit.ly/2q1VJOU) and add a parent/guest email address. Anytime
a billing notification is sent out, your parent/guest will receive an email that
there has been a change to your account.
Technical questions? ITSHELP@mail.wvu.edu Other questions? ParentHelpline@mail.wvu.edu